18 de marzo de 2014

Taste the Blackwitch Pudding


Long time no see folks,  I know it's been 2 fuking years...I must say I got lost somewhere else but I plan to get back here and find music for me and you. I have been listening a couple of bands lately, and I'm looking forward to post them in the coming days. This is one right here comes from Portland, Oregon. They seem to be pretty well trained in the dark arts of doom and witchery, these three hollowed soul searchers have a simple path ahead.... the riffs must be heavy and the smoke must be heavier.

I must admit that I haven't been able to gather much information about them, maybe because I rushed myself into posting. The album was forged at Toadhouse Studio, an established sonic proving ground that has puked out jewels such as Red Fang, White Orange, and Norska. The most important feedback I can provide you is that Mixing, mastering, and final touches were handled by the legendary "Billy Anderson", well known for his work with The Melvins, OM, Agalloch, Blood Ceremony, Neurosis, Sleep, Weedeater, and many, many more. Precisely is  the closeness with Sleep, Weedeater and The Melvins what charmed me at first, I kept in chewing and said: Yes!! I can fucking hear it, but do not make mistakes, Blackwitch Pudding is gem on his own.

Good listening brain surfer fellows!

Tracklist:

01.- Mortre'D
02.- Super Sluts from Outer Space
03.- Gathering Panties
04.- Shark Commando
05.- Swamp Gas of the Nevermizer
06.- Crabs
07.- Acid Castle Mountain Top
08.- Tokin' Man
09. Black Mountain Hide (demo)
10.- Mortre'D (Demo)
11.- Spaceman (Demo)
12. Acid Castle Mountain Top (1000 Mountains)




No hay comentarios: