29 de julio de 2014

Maquina Verde Antiguo Oscuro



Maquina Verde is an independent stoner rock band, which I have the pleasure to be working with. They have released two albums so far and perform very often at my hometown. They have performed in some important rock concerts in Chile and have also participated of independent recordings of new bands on the scene of stoner and psychodelic rock at national degree.

This particular video "Antiguo oscuro" (video number three) was edited and recorded on studio for a livestream presentation on Sonido Naciona, an online radio) The video was made by my hand and my premature skills with adobe premier, at that particular time. I am very happy to introduce you to this band. I am also adding other personal live recordings, which sound amazing. Feel free to look them up on youtube, because there are a lot of materials. I personally advice you to listen to Stoned Paranoia, Luna, Cae el Cielo, trip to heaven, and nuevas rutas. CHeers!!!!!






No hay comentarios: