5 de enero de 2009

Motorhead - Ace of Spades [1980]


Sometimes one just misses some bands. I think it migh be the choices you take during your adolescense. For instance, I just never listened Faith no More or Ac/Dc or Metallica or Janne's Addiction...etc. Nowadays, I just love Faith no More and Mike Patton work as an individual. I can say the same about Janne/s Addiction, but what concerns to Ac/Dc and Metallica, I just don't know. I don't listen to them currently and I just never did, maybe sometime in the future. Who knows.
Well, all this nostalgic crap of mine is due to the fact that the other day I download Motorhead's Ace of Spades and fuck, the album is just a kick in the ass. I cannot believe that I missed such a good band, so much time. At this point, I only regard the first two albums, the rest of them I don't know.
Also it happened that Lemmy Kilmister is just from another world and he was in also Hawkwind, one of the bands that we often regard to Stoner rock. It also happened that High on Fire, band whose work I highly recommend, draw influences from Motor Head. I guess I'm just spreading shit, I mean, which band does not draw influences from Motorhead?
Ok, you may know a hell more about Motorhead than me, I just leave you the link. Long live Motorhead. Rock and Roll.

Tracklist:
  1. "Ace of Spades" – 2:49
  2. "Love Me Like a Reptile" – 3:23
  3. "Shoot You in the Back" – 2:39
  4. "Live to Win" – 3:37
  5. "Fast and Loose" – 3:23
  6. "(We Are) The Road Crew" – 3:12
  7. "Fire Fire" – 2:44
  8. "Jailbait" – 3:33
  9. "Dance" – 2:38
  10. "Bite the Bullet" – 1:38
  11. "The Chase Is Better Than the Catch" – 4:18
  12. "The Hammer" – 2:48
  13. "Dirty Love" - 2:57
  14. "Please Don't Touch" - 2:49
  15. "Emergency" - 3:00
Download (sharebee)

No hay comentarios: