9 de agosto de 2008

Eagles of death metal - peace love death metal [2004]


Talking about this “stoner rock” band..., it means talking about Jeese “the devil” Hudges, rather than Josh “queens of the stone age” Homme. Stoner rock band? In a 2003 interview Homme described the sound of the band as a combination of "bluegrass slide guitar mixed with stripper drum beats and Canned Heat vocals." I just say is the coolest rock and roll stoner based thing I ever heard. I like more their second album, but you need to get in this first, to enjoy the second, which I will post later.


Tracklist:

01 - I only want you
02 - Speaking in tongues
03 - So easy
04 - Flames go higher
05 - bad dream mama
06 - english girl
07 - stacks o' money
08 - midnight creeper
09 - stuck in the metal
10 - already died
11 - kiss the devil
12 - whorehoppin (shit, goddamn)
13 - san berdoo sunburn
14 - wastin' my time
15 - miss alissa

Download (sharebee)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

They are great. Saw them live some months ago. Thank, you're crank.