20 de agosto de 2008

Kyuss - Wretch [1991]

For several years, there has been frequent speculation about the possibility of a Kyuss reunion. When asked in late 2004 about whether the band is ever coming back, Homme replied that this was unlikely to happen in the near future. However, on December 20, 2005, Garcia made a guest appearance onstage with Queens of the Stone Age during the encore of their set at the Wiltern LG in Los Angeles. They performed three Kyuss songs together: "Thumb", "Hurricane" and "Supa Scoopa and Mighty Scoop".[6] The band has been made numerous offers to reform, all of which they have turned down:
The offers come in all the time. They're getting more and more expensive, and more and more elaborate. The money is crazy, but I've never been tempted – I don't really care about the money, I never have. That's not what KYUSS was about, so to punctuate the end of our sentence with that would be blasphemy. KYUSS fans are so fuckin' rad, they're fuckin' badass — but to me, reunions are just not necessary. It's not what it was, it's what it is, and KYUSS was a really magical thing — and if you weren't there, well, you weren't. That's just the luck of the draw. I don't feel the urge to do it for somebody who didn't have the opportunity to see us, or just didn't take the opportunity to see us. I'll let other bands alter their great legacies. KYUSS has such a great history that it would be a total error. I like that nobody saw KYUSS, and that it was largely misunderstood. That sounds like a legend forming to me. I'm too proud of it to rub my dick on it. –Josh Homme, May 2007[7]

Scott Reeder also commented on a possible Kyuss reunion in early 2008, saying "I think everyone but Josh would do it in a heartbeat". This is due to Homme's commitments with his current band. Reeder also noted that he would "do it for free beer again".

Retrieved from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyuss

Tracklist:

01 - [Beginning of what's about to happen] hwy 74
02 - Love has passed me by
03 - Son of a bitch
04 - Black widow
05 - Katzenjammer
06 - Deadly kiss
07 - The law
08 - Isolation
09 - I'm not
10 - Big bikes
11 - Stage III

Download (sharebee)

No hay comentarios: